Saturday, September 26, 2009

untitled

He fills world with fantasy
There is no fence to hold me
My realm the sky, the air, the sea
While his broad arms enfold me.

I swing on the rim of the rainbow
I steal moondust to tint the dawn sky
I fill up my pockets with embryo stars
Stole from my true lover’s eye.

He gave to me Aladdin’s lamp
And polish-cloth so fine
And now I have my wishes three
He’s mine, forever, mine.

So I swing on the rim of the rainbow
Stealing moondust to tint a dawn sky
And I fill all my pockets with embryo stars
Stole from my true lover’s eye
Stole from my true lover’s eye.




:saya dapatkan ini dari sebuah buku yang tidak begitu jelas judulnya untuk saya. saya tidak begitu memperhatikannya. kisah seorang gadis pergi ke kota besar untuk menemukan dirinya dan apa yang ia mau. kisah klasik ya.

untuk perasaan aneh yang saya dapat dan saya bisa jujur mengatakannya serta menjadi diri saya sendiri. lengkap dengan segala kekurangan dan kelebihannya.

No comments: